Break through obstacles that prevent you from living an inspired life by learning highly effective, no-cost techniques that will help you focus your energy and attention on YOU.
The call with Dr. Pat Lynch is over, but you can still get the recording by signing up now!
- Are you short-changing the important people in
- Do you ever wish that you could make the world STOP
for a day just so you could get caught up – or even draw
a deep breath?
- Do you feel like you’re being tossed about without a life vest in today’s turbulent environment?
- Do you feel paralyzed because everything is a “high priority” and you don’t know where to begin?
- Are you worried that you’re not up to the challenge of “doing more with less” in a workplace constrained by scarce resources?
- Do you find yourself agonizing over decisions or second-guessing yourself once they’re made?
- Are you concerned that you are so run down that you cannot “show up” at your best every day?
- Do you find that you don’t have the time to do the things that make your heart sing?
Your life doesn’t have to be this way!
I’ve been in your shoes. For years, my answer to each of the above questions was a strong “Yes.” I felt like I was drifting further and further out to sea. Though I was desperate to get back to shore, swimming harder and faster only made me exhausted. Nothing I did seemed to work.
Then I discovered the key to my rescue: the paradox of self-care.
Like many people, I had a strongly held belief that in order to be of service to others, or even to do my job properly, I had to put everyone else’s needs ahead of my own. Doing things for family members, helping out friends, foregoing my own plans to work late so my boss would look good, taking work home to do over the weekends instead of spending time with friends: I was convinced that all of these things were more important than taking care of myself.
Boy was I wrong! Paradoxically, it is only by taking care of ourselves first, by religiously making ourselves our first priority, that we are able to shine, to provide exceptional service others, to achieve our purpose in life or our mission at work.
Imagine you arrive every day at a workplace filled with people whose talents are unleashed, whose passion for their work shines through in the things they create and the relationships they establish with customers! Imagine what it would be like if you could bring the things that you are passionate about into your work and your life! How would you like to experience:
- A renewed sense of personal purpose or organizational mission?
- A life characterized by ease rather than struggle?
- A healthy, joy-filled life?
- The serenity that comes from knowing you are making the world a better place?
- The ability to serve others in a more profound way?
- Delighted customers?
- The energy that comes from unleashing employees’ talents?
- Sharper focus on your purpose or mission?
- Dramatically reduced stress levels?
Whether you’re ready to embrace these outcomes but don’t know how to claim them, or you’re skeptical that focusing on self-care truly can make your life easier and more joy-filled, doesn’t it make sense to invest one hour of your time in learning HOW to lead a healthier and more inspired life?
Get the recording and learn how to:
- Create a YOU-centered life
- Develop and sustain the mindset required to make yourself your first priority
- Use language to transform your world
- Break through obstacles that prevent you from living your passion
- Inspire yourself and others to greatness
Dr. Pat Lynch helps her clients inspire greatness in themselves and their organizations by claiming their true value and devising ways to incorporate their talents into their lives and their workplaces. Her clients say that her knowledge, expertise, and perspective are unparalleled. In addition to living the experiences and the transformations described above, she has studied the science and psychology behind why the techniques she uses work. People who have heard her speak or worked with her in a coaching or consulting capacity report that she consistently over-delivers practical, valuable information that they can begin to apply immediately. If you would like to experience that value yourself, you are invited to invest one hour of your time and listen to this recording. All you need to do to register is type your name and e-mail address in the space below, then submit your information.
Just fill in your name and email to get access to Dr. Pat Lynch’s FREE recording.
We respect your privacy. We will never share, sell, trade, or otherwise distribute your contact information.